Call of Duty Mobile: The iconic game you wanted in the palm of your hand
- 1 Call of Duty Mobile Storyline
- 2 Features of Call of Duty Mobile
- 3 Call of Duty Mobile Requirements:
- 4 How to Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile
- 5 FAQ
- 6 Final thoughts on Call of Duty Mobile
“The rules of engagement have changed!” Oh yes! The famous Captain Price catchphrase, before all hell gets loose! Well, great news guys, now you don’t have to wait till you come home or count the hours until the weekend to play the best game of our time – Call of Duty Mobile. The creators have rolled out the mobile game packing all the juice, graphics, FPS (Frames per second), and combining the best of the COD maps, into the palm of your hand. Therefore, wherever you are, you can go dark now and save the day alongside your elite team.
Call of Duty®: Mobile – Official Game
Call of Duty®: Mobile Game Direct Download Link available on download Section.
|App Name||Call of Duty®: Mobile|
|Publisher||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|MOD Features||Unlocked All Weapons & Unlimited Coins|
|Platforms||4.3 and up|
|Last Updated||September 30, 2019|
Call of Duty Mobile Storyline
Dare to meet death face to face?
The stakes are high, and no team is braving to meet these odds with survival is just hanging on a weak lifeline. When all goes to hell, that’s when the team drops in for the Call of Duty to save the day – or pretty much save the world! John Price – A member of the British Special Forces, David Mason – J-SOC Strike Force, Alex Mason – A CIA operative and retired Marine Force Recon Captain, Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley – Second in command of Task Force 141 and Thomas Merrick – Field commander in 2027, are your elite minds and muscle when battling for survival.
Features of Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile is real as it can be. You might think will it be the same experience as on your high-performance PC or PlayStation? Well yeah! And it’s even better than that, because you can go dark and play hero whenever, wherever you want. Following are the features for the mobile game of Call of Duty.
- Call of Duty mobile is absolutely FREE to play
- Your favorite maps; Crossfire, Crash, Nuke town 2, Hijacked, Firing Range and Kill house all loaded and ready for your choosing
- The traditional game modes: Battle Royal & Multiplayer
- Customize your load-out by unlocking levels and earning the coolest of the characters, outfits, weapons and many more
- And there are loads more, but why spoil it when you can download Call of Duty Mobile and experience it
The Game-play of Call of Duty Mobile
Let’s talk game!
For those of you who know the game by the name and the general scope of what’s happening, here is a brief intro into what you are getting at;
Call of Duty is a multiplayer game, that you can play in different maps and modes.
Maps refer to different situations where you need to strategize and conquer using a new thinking for each situation.
Mode refers to how you play the game, is it going to be Battle Royal or Multiplayer. Battle Royal is a fight for survival where you must fight all, pitting against the rest. Multiplayer is the team game, where you’ll be a part of 5-member team and go into face the horrors that awaits in the plot.
Unlock unique customization
Level up and unlock awesome gear, outfits, characters pretty much anything to make the experience definitely cooler and stand out as the most impressive lethal weapon when you play the multiplayer mode.
The Call of Duty Mobile enables you to customize or improve;
- Weapons (Duh!)
- Perks – special skillets that makes your character “The Bomb” (metaphorically speaking)
- Weapon skill – yeah you might want it because you can’t be a clutz and shoot yourself
- Score streaks
Optimized for mobile control
I know what you are thinking right now, how can the iconic game be fit in to a mobile? Well hats off to Activision for pulling off a gamer’s miracle as it sure is a fine piece of gaming on the palm of your hand.
Yes, there are tweaks on making it more mobile friendly and following is how it’s been done.
- First and foremost, the graphics are on point and with an FPS of 57 to 60 it’s pretty smooth for the action-packed thrill
- The controls: Yup one of the key question marks for the gamers. For mobile players the controls come in Simple Mode and an Advanced Mode.
- In the simple mode; As a replacement for having a reserved firing button, your gun shoots when you point the target reticule at the enemy. The benefit is you can move and look around quickly with no worrying about tapping the screen to get your gun to fire.
- In the advanced mode: It’s more of a console feeling experience. Activision has addressed the need for your controls to be movable, which is a great call. Nearly each part of your heads-up display (HUD) is adjustable to allow you to get the key buttons right under your thumbs. This mode also features an actual fire button, which is really vital, and gives a huge amount of control over the sensitivity of the character you play.
Visual and sound quality (Graphics/ Sound)
Call of Duty Mobile Requirements:
Before you get excited, see if you have the following minimum requirements to play it;
- A mobile phone (Just kidding :P)
- For Android users: At least 2 GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up.
- For iOS users: At least 2 GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or up.
- The size of the game 73.9 GB but keep it for 80 GB for the betterment
How to Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile
The most straight forward route is to go to App store and Playstore and download the application. But for some weird reason (if all your device specs match the requirements stated above) if you are unable to download it from there, you can google for Call of Duty mobile apk and download it to your device.
To make your life easy, you may click on the below links for respective links;
Call of Duty: Mobile APK – 72mb
or you can play more online action games on our website.
Call of Duty Mobile App Versions
The current version is: 1.0.8 from the launch on 1st of October which means that the guys are keep improving the game to keep it evermore happening and alive.
- What can I do if my application freezes, crashes or worse doesn’t launch?
It shouldn’t happen as the guys have done a superb job on this, but however if there’s a situation like that you need to do the following as required;
- Restart the phone as a rule of thumb, and try again
- Update the app
- Update the device as there might be system or software updates
- Clear cache from app settings
- Remove the app and re-install the application
- Will I be able to use a controller to play?
Currently you can’t. But as the game gets cooler, they will allow it to be connected. Fingers crossed!
- Will I be able to use an emulator to play?
No. It cannot be played via an emulator
Final thoughts on Call of Duty Mobile
As a fellow gamer, it needs to be told that Call of Duty Mobile is one of the best things to happen in the mobile industry during this year. And the team Activision and everybody involved in making this a reality needs to take a bow, as we give a standing ovation to the awesome release they’ve done, as it wasn’t a disappointment at all, when bringing such an iconic game to a smaller compact version with such high restrictions. Kudos!