Call of Duty Mobile: The iconic game you wanted in the palm of your hand
“The rules of engagement have changed!” Oh yes! The famous Captain Price catchphrase, before all hell gets loose! Well, great news guys, now you don’t have to wait till you come home or count the hours until the weekend to play the best game of our time – Call of Duty Mobile. The creators have rolled out the mobile game packing all the juice, graphics, FPS (Frames per second), and combining the best of the COD maps, into the palm of your hand. Therefore, wherever you are, you can go dark now and save the day alongside your elite team.
Call of Duty®: Mobile – Official Game
Call of Duty®: Mobile Game Direct Download Link available on download Section.
|App Name||Call of Duty®: Mobile|
|Publisher||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|MOD Features||Unlocked All Weapons & Unlimited Coins|
|Platforms||4.3 and up|
|Last Updated||September 30, 2019|
Call of Duty Mobile Full Review & Player Guide
- 1 Call of Duty Mobile Full Review & Player Guide
- 1.1 Features of Call of Duty Mobile
- 1.2 The Game-play of Call of Duty Mobile
- 1.3 Unlock unique customization
- 1.4 Optimized for mobile control
- 1.5 Visual and sound quality (Graphics/ Sound)
- 1.6 Call of Duty Mobile Requirements:
- 1.7 Call of Duty Mobile Game Series
- 1.8 How to Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile
- 1.9 Call of Duty Mobile App Versions
- 1.10 FAQ
- 1.11 New Update of Call of Duty Mobile Game
- 1.12 Final thoughts on Call of Duty Mobile
Dare to meet death face to face?
The stakes are high, and no team is braving to meet these odds with survival is just hanging on a weak lifeline. When all goes to hell, that’s when the team drops in for the Call of Duty to save the day – or pretty much save the world! John Price – A member of the British Special Forces, David Mason – J-SOC Strike Force, Alex Mason – A CIA operative and retired Marine Force Recon Captain, Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley – Second in command of Task Force 141 and Thomas Merrick – Field commander in 2027, are your elite minds and muscle when battling for survival.
Features of Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile is real as it can be. You might think will it be the same experience as on your high-performance PC or PlayStation? Well yeah! And it’s even better than that, because you can go dark and play hero whenever, wherever you want. Following are the features for the mobile game of Call of Duty.
- Call of Duty mobile is absolutely FREE to play
- Your favorite maps; Crossfire, Crash, Nuke town 2, Hijacked, Firing Range and Kill house all loaded and ready for your choosing
- The traditional game modes: Battle Royal & Multiplayer
- Customize your load-out by unlocking levels and earning the coolest of the characters, outfits, weapons and many more
- And there are loads more, but why spoil it when you can download Call of Duty Mobile and experience it
The Game-play of Call of Duty Mobile
Let’s talk game!
For those of you who know the game by the name and the general scope of what’s happening, here is a brief intro into what you are getting at;
Call of Duty is a multiplayer game, that you can play in different maps and modes.
Maps refer to different situations where you need to strategize and conquer using a new thinking for each situation.
Mode refers to how you play the game, is it going to be Battle Royal or Multiplayer. Battle Royal is a fight for survival where you must fight all, pitting against the rest. Multiplayer is the team game, where you’ll be a part of 5-member team and go into face the horrors that awaits in the plot.
Unlock unique customization
Level up and unlock awesome gear, outfits, characters pretty much anything to make the experience definitely cooler and stand out as the most impressive lethal weapon when you play the multiplayer mode.
The Call of Duty Mobile enables you to customize or improve;
- Weapons (Duh!)
- Perks – special skillets that makes your character “The Bomb” (metaphorically speaking)
- Weapon skill – yeah you might want it because you can’t be a clutz and shoot yourself
- Score streaks
Optimized for mobile control
I know what you are thinking right now, how can the iconic game be fit in to a mobile? Well hats off to Activision for pulling off a gamer’s miracle as it sure is a fine piece of gaming on the palm of your hand.
Yes, there are tweaks on making it more mobile friendly and following is how it’s been done.
- First and foremost, the graphics are on point and with an FPS of 57 to 60 it’s pretty smooth for the action-packed thrill
- The controls: Yup one of the key question marks for the gamers. For mobile players the controls come in Simple Mode and an Advanced Mode.
- In the simple mode; As a replacement for having a reserved firing button, your gun shoots when you point the target reticule at the enemy. The benefit is you can move and look around quickly with no worrying about tapping the screen to get your gun to fire.
- In the advanced mode: It’s more of a console feeling experience. Activision has addressed the need for your controls to be movable, which is a great call. Nearly each part of your heads-up display (HUD) is adjustable to allow you to get the key buttons right under your thumbs. This mode also features an actual fire button, which is really vital, and gives a huge amount of control over the sensitivity of the character you play.
Visual and sound quality (Graphics/ Sound)
Call of Duty Mobile Requirements:
Before you get excited, see if you have the following minimum requirements to play it;
- A mobile phone (Just kidding :P)
- For Android users: At least 2 GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up.
- For iOS users: At least 2 GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or up.
- The size of the game 73.9 GB but keep it for 80 GB for the betterment
Call of Duty Mobile Game Series
COD Mobile’s Battle Royale mode is a little bit similar to PUBG Game.
You no need to play long for getting into the Battle Royale mode. It will unlock and at the 07th Level of the game. Currently, it is showing only one map for players. It named the Classic Map. In the Classic map, you will have 15 minutes to play the game. You can play it as a SOLO, Pair, or as a four-member team.
When you enter the game, you should choose a class is named Clown, Defender, Mechanic, Medic, Ninja, & Scout.
They will drop us with the other 100 players for one match in classic map Battle Ground. After entering players to Battle Ground, they need to find the weapons, Medi kits & other things they need for their Back Pack. The battleground space will reduce by every 03 minutes, and players need to be inside the ground till the end of the game by survive from the enemies. Finally, the player or team remain inside the battleground will win the game.
Zombies mode is the recently added game for Call of Duty Mobile. There are 03 sub-games under the Zombies mode. Those are Normal Raid, Hard Score Raid & Survival. When starting stage of the game, you can find yourself and teammates inside a house with weapons. After a few seconds, that house will attack by a zombie horde. If you survive all the zombies, you will have to face the final challenge. It is to meet the Zombies Boss.
The primary mode of the COD mobile is multiplayer. You can play against the other player in short game mode. You can play the multiplayer from the start of the COD Mobile Game.
- Frontline – Should kill opposing team players, and you always respawn at your base. The first team reaches the score limit will win the game. (Players can select any map or Random Map)
- Team Deathmatch – opposing team enemy players and the first team score the border will win the game.
- Free for All – The players are there. The game will end when the 1st player reaches the score limit. Top 03 Players win the game.
- Domination – Should protect the point named as ABC and earn points. The team reaches the score limit will win the game.
- Search & Destroy – should work together to destroy enemy objectives. No respawns if you die.
- Practice vs. AI – against BOT enemies to learn how to play COD Mobile.
How to Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile
The most straight forward route is to go to App store and Playstore and download the application. But for some weird reason (if all your device specs match the requirements stated above) if you are unable to download it from there, you can google for Call of Duty mobile apk and download it to your device.
To make your life easy, you may click on the below links for respective links;
Call of Duty: Mobile APK – 72mb
or you can play more online action games on our website.
Call of Duty Mobile App Versions
The current version is: 1.0.8 from the launch on 1st of October which means that the guys are keep improving the game to keep it evermore happening and alive.
- What can I do if my application freezes, crashes or worse doesn’t launch?
It shouldn’t happen as the guys have done a superb job on this, but however if there’s a situation like that you need to do the following as required;
- Restart the phone as a rule of thumb, and try again
- Update the app
- Update the device as there might be system or software updates
- Clear cache from app settings
- Remove the app and re-install the application
- Will I be able to use a controller to play?
Currently you can’t. But as the game gets cooler, they will allow it to be connected. Fingers crossed!
- Will I be able to use an emulator to play?
No. It cannot be played via an emulator
- Which are the countries Call of Duty Mobile available?
Call of Duty Mobile is now available worldwide. All of you can download the game from Google Play & App Store.
- Is Call of Duty Mobile free?
Yes, call of duty Mobile is free game to play and free updates also there. It will charge for upgrades some weapons.
- What are the supporting devices for Call of Duty Mobile?
Android Devices: At least 2GB RAM / Android 5.1 and up
iOS Devices: At least 2GB RAM / iOS 7 or higher
- How many GB is Call of Duty Mobile?
Game installing size is 78mb on Play Store & App Store. Auto Download mobile game data is 1GB. Also, a minimum of 2GB space should have your phone to play this game.
- Can I Play Call of Duty Mobile Game Offline?
Call of Duty Mobile is an online multiplayer shooter video game. You can’t play offline.
- Are players game BOTs available in COD Mobile?
Some Players created COD Mobile Bots, but that activation Company will ban it because it is an illegal activity. You also can report the theme.
New Update of Call of Duty Mobile Game
- Sticks & Stones (2019.12.10)
Are 08 players only give a knife & ax for Players. As a particular objective and arrow box will provide to players. The top 03 players will win the game. (Can’t select a map, only can play random map)
- One-Shot One Kill (2019.12.15)
There are 08 players. Players have a revolver with limited ammo, and every shot will count. With each kill, players can earn more ammo over time. (Can’t select a map, only can play random map)
Final thoughts on Call of Duty Mobile
As a fellow gamer, it needs to be told that Call of Duty Mobile is one of the best things to happen in the mobile industry during this year. And the team Activision and everybody involved in making this a reality needs to take a bow, as we give a standing ovation to the awesome release they’ve done, as it wasn’t a disappointment at all, when bringing such an iconic game to a smaller compact version with such high restrictions. Kudos!